How Do I Apply to be a Techranger?
If you would like to join the Techrangers’ team, please do the following:
- Update your online portfolio to showcase any relevant projects
- Create a resume (HTML strongly preferred)
Applications will be accepted until all positions are filled. The top applicants will be invited to a group interview. Hired Techrangers will need to be available to begin work immediately for a one year minimum. All Techrangers are required to work between 15 to 20 hours a week, and must be currently enrolled as students at UCF.
Questions? Email us.
Who are the Techrangers and what do they do?
Read the “About Us” section for our mission, goals and a list of the Techrangers’ duties.
What are the benefits of being a Techranger?
- Flexible Hours
- On-campus location
- Learning environment
- Real-world experience
- Opportunity to explore other interest areas
- Leadership Opportunities
What skills do I need to be a Techranger?
All Techrangers should possess the following qualities and skills:
- Intermediate to advanced XHTML knowledge
- Intermediate CSS knowledge
- Basic programming knowledge
- Basic web graphics experience
- Windows OS
- Team player
- Verbal and Written Communication
- Eagerness to Learn
- Time Management
- Problem Solving
- Sense of Humor
Knowledge of one or more of the following is a plus:
- Graphic Design
- User Centered Design
- Internet Explorer
- Operating Systems
- Mac OS
Page last updated June 30 th, 2011